If what you need is a portable photo printer you can bring almost anywhere, the HP PhotoSmart 475 is for you. This one is lightweight and compact, more the integrated handle for the printer gives you no hassle when taking the printer with you. Print your photos seamlessly, users can take benefit from digital camera, computer, and memory card. The internal hard disk has huge capacity to stores a lot of your photos.
HP PhotoSmart 475 has 6.2cm LCD display which you can use to replace computer or laptop to view and edit the photos right before the printing. Beside it is depending on how long you use the printer, you don’t need to look for outlet. Since the photo printer can produce approximately 70 pictures.
You might also like: HP Photosmart 425 GoGo Photo Studio
When it comes to the quality of HP PhotoSmart 475, it is superb for the capability of the device to improve shadow details and more. The only problem is that, the ink isn’t water resistant. Nevertheless, if it is not a problem for as you always handle your prints with care or you think about keeping the prints in album or in frame, then PhotoSmart 475 exactly is for you.
HP Photosmart 475 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP Photosmart 475 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
|HP Photosmart 475 Mac OS X 10.5||71.41 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 475 Mac OS X 10.4/10.3/10.2||146.38 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP Photosmart 335 Compact Photo Printer
HP Photosmart 475 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the HP Photosmart 475 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the HP Photosmart 475 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
HP Photosmart 475 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the HP Photosmart 475 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”